Sunday, February 21, 2010

In thought

I can't help think how the economy has struck so many. Those who lived comfortable and made ends meet are now struggling. There is no budgeting for martial art classes. In a tighter economy we all feel it. I hope my blog has helped those who are not able to afford other instruction. Not that what I teach is any lesser than other practices. I know I offer my instruction here free. I believe every person should have the knowledge of self defense. If you follow my blog , let me know. Share your story with me and others during these hard times. A practitioner's wallet does not determine how much he is able to learn and know.

Master Todd Hezlitt

1 comment:

  1. That is the difference between many "other" instructors and companies. What you give is a true form of knowlege and that is what you want. Glad to see that you offer your knowledge for free as it should be.

    ReplyDelete